Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The good the bad and a lot of ugly today in the Gamecock's loss to No. 1 Georgia

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
The good the bad and a lot of ugly today in the Gamecock's loss to No. 1 Georgia
Sept. 17, 2022

South Carolina dropped its second game in a row, losing to No. 1 Georgia 48-7 on Saturday. Real bad day for the Gamecocks so let's get bad and ugly out of the way before we get to the good. Yes, there was a little good in a very ugly showing by the Gamecocks today. Here we go. (VIEW ARTICLE)

Mark Stoops be like...

R.c03ae5ca0bd9e61b630825f3176f144d

I certainly saw little good, but I know it's impossible to play the best team in the country with 5 defensive starters not suiting up and losing 3 more during the game and coming out on top. Get well soon guys, we certainly need you.

I find myself wondering what might have been if they had let Joyner play QB from the start. He was a proven winner and was a big reason we won the bowl game last year. His athleticism would have helped out a sub-par o-line all those years. It is not like we ever had a good QB during his years here. Chock it up as another QB Muschamp killed I guess

Highlights

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu5t44q7zH0

Brock Bowers, and the mobile QB we absolutely refuse to commit to, simply schooled our defense.

Stetson has the moves because he has been allowed to run enough to know the best moves that work.

Bowers is the guy we thought we were getting with Stogner.

Last edited:
Lots of similarities between Brock Bowers and Hayden Hurst.

It mattered in this game just like Hurst made a difference for us when he played here.

Tough to see the good other than our punter threw the best pass of the day! Long season ahead fellas!