Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The good the bad and the ugly win over Kentucky

Here are the highlights:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcU-F1quFPQ

After posting all the videos on the countdown thread this year, the highlights for this game look a lot like those for the 33-6 years, especially those against a good SEC opponent.

The players and coaches may have their issues, but we will do better than okay if we finish the rest of our games like this one.

The rest of the season may end up being an undiscovered country in a good way from that standpoint.

We have great highlights in a win against a #13 SEC team and that's all most people will see.

I expect the A&M game to sell-out pretty quickly.

I think we showed we have some athletes that we need to get the ball in space and let them create. If we can continue to find ways to get the ball to Juice and Brooks in space I think we take a lot of pressure off of our line and loosen up the middle for our running game. Also want to give a shout out to Gilber Edmonds. He played very well and showed really good discipline in his tackling. Several plays some may have gotten juked he maintained his stance and was not fooled. Also Sherrod Greene played his best game since coming back. I've always liked his sideline to sideline speed and pursuit. It felt like he was everywhere Saturday.

Last edited: