Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Spurs Up Show

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Comes down on the Gamecocks sometimes.

Last edited:
TSUS tweeted something that has since been deleted. Justin King didn't take too kindly to whatever it was.

Apparently TSUS went after Cinco, our bowl game MVP QB. Dakereon has been nursing a calf injury the last couple of games.

TSUS said that Dak was a positionless player that sucked and then went on to say that this years bowl chances was fools gold. He put a video up this morning and credited Justin King and King told him dont use my work anymore. King said he didnt want to be associated with the TSUS

View: https://twitter.com/kelleye3812/status/1570472322351656960

TSUS is also predicting a 41-10 UGA victory tomorrow, so there's that, too.

Guess I wont be watching TSUS, never did anyway. But I never watched in the first place. I don't get why some 'fans' insist on bashing our players. I get calling out coaches. but players are off limits in my book. DK has poured 5-6 years of his sweat and blood into this football program. He deserves better.

Guess I wont be watching TSUS, never did anyway. But I never watched in the first place. I don't get why some 'fans' insist on bashing our players. I get calling out coaches. but players are off limits in my book. DK has poured 5-6 years of his sweat and blood into this football program. He deserves better.
You're not missing much. I tried listening to the podcast once and quit about 10 minutes into it. In that 10 minutes he made a few generically obvious statements that he tried to pass of as some revolutionary idea. Stuff like, to win games you have to score more than your opponent. Well no shit, Sherlock. I couldn't take any more and won't be listening again.

I've not been a fan of his at all. Ever since the old CT days when he would spam the board with links to his articles and videos and crap. Then he said something really derogatory towards one of the baseball coaches. (Something about his health)

And all of that was before the guy encouraged his followers to make fun of a tater baseball player and his girlfriend, who he doxxed, because his brother was special needs. I think the quote was "bonus points if you make them cry".

It seems like a he does something like this a couple of times per year.

I've not been a fan of his at all. Ever since the old CT days when he would spam the board with links to his articles and videos and crap. Then he said something really derogatory towards one of the baseball coaches. (Something about his health)

And all of that was before the guy encouraged his followers to make fun of a tater baseball player and his girlfriend, who he doxxed, because his brother was special needs. I think the quote was "bonus points if you make them cry".

It seems like a he does something like this a couple of times per year.
Did not know this. I knew he goes rogue at times. I am not a fan of bashing players. Just not my cup of tea. The last time I listen he can use foul words to make a point. Not a fan of that either you can make a point and not yell out gutter talk.

I've not been a fan of his at all. Ever since the old CT days when he would spam the board with links to his articles and videos and crap.

Is that the same guy. Damn. What was his name. I remember all the spamming. I know Chuck and Ken got into it with him. They suggested a link exchange where he would link to CT stuff on his site, and in turn be able to promote his site on CT. The guy wouldn’t go along with it and kept spamming. And then just got banned.

Is that the same guy. Damn. What was his name. I remember all the spamming. I know Chuck and Ken got into it with him. They suggested a link exchange where he would link to CT stuff on his site, and in turn be able to promote his site on CT. The guy wouldn’t go along with it and kept spamming. And then just got banned.

He was Darth_Visor on CT. Yeah he got booed off of Reddit for the same thing not long after his run on CT.

Didn't he also have some thing going where he said the website was texting his phone or something like that?

He was Darth_Visor on CT. Yeah he got booed off of Reddit for the same thing not long after his run on CT.

Didn't he also have some thing going where he said the website was texting his phone or something like that?
Darry visor. That was his name. Can’t remember if that was the same guy with the phone texts. I forgot all about that. Maybe it was the same guy.

There are definitely some strange characters around.

Seeing one of his towels show up in the stands during the pregame reminded me of another asshole move. He bought the copyright to "Beamer Ball".

Is this the same guy that claimed the white towels were his idea?

Probably. I know he has his own little brand of the white cloths. He's pretty young, and I know that the Cocky Cloth was around in 2008, so he was probably still in high school when it came out. But sure, he invented it.