Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone Crowder prepares top five (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Tyrone Crowder 6'3" 305lbs, four-star offensive guard from Richmond High School in Rockingham, N.C., plans to announce his top five in the near future. He talked about schools on the list for summer visits and much more...

“I don’t plan on going to any camps,” said Tyrone Crowder. “Most of the schools just want me to come to the camp to see how they coach. I’ll go watch some camps, but I don’t plan on participating.

“I know I will probably go to Clemson, Georgia and South Carolina. Those are three visits I know for sure I will take this summer. I haven’t figured out the rest of my visits yet.”

Crowder is working on trimming a list to have a handful of schools for his full attention during the remainder of the recruiting cycle. He has yet to decide a time-frame for an announcement.

"I plan on coming out with a top five either at the end of this week or next week,” he said. “I am not gong to name any favorites right now. The schools recruiting me the hardest right now I would have to say are Clemson, Georgia, Auburn, Florida State and South Carolina. Alabama and Florida are also still in the mix.

"I really don’t have a time-frame as to when I will decide. Whenever I know for sure is when I will make my commitment.”

link: http://recruiting.sc.../2/1189224.html

[/media] Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator:
He's good
default_smile.png