Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC among offers for DL Jay Woods (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star DL Jay Woods (6-3 278) of Jackson, GA has offers from USC, Clemson, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Auburn, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Louisville, Nebraska, Texas A&M, Southern Cal, Virginia and West Virginia among others. He has 28 in all. Woods plans to narrow his list to eight in early June with Clemson and USC high on his list. "I like both of those schools," Woods said. "My cousin played for Clemson in the '80s and he has told me a lot about them. I've visited and I know all about Death Valley. South Carolina produces d-linemen and I like their defensive scheme. They're a major player in the SEC and college football." Woods has visited Clemson and plans a return trip this summer. He will also visit USC. Other visits scheduled include Georgia Tech, Auburn, Tennessee, Vanderbilt and Kentucky. His previous visits include Clemson, Auburn, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Missouri and Louisville. As a junior, Woods compiled 99 tackles, 13 for loss and seven sacks. He does not have a favorite and plans to take all five official visits before making a decision.

link: http://www.goupstate...9635/-1/PSPORTS

[/media]Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator: