Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC in the lead for North Carolina corner Pharoh Cooper

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
USC in the lead for North Carolina corner

04/18/2012

USC is the team to beat right now for DB 4 star Pharoh Cooper (5-11 181) of Havelock, NC. “They are my number one choice,” Cooper said of the Gamecocks. “I like their coaching staff and the whole complex. And it’s SEC football.” Cooper visited USC for a junior day last month. The Gamecocks like him as a corner. While USC is his clear favorite, he said NC State is second on his list. Those two have offered along with East Carolina. North Carolina and Alabama also are showing interest. Cooper has also visited East Carolina, NC State, Alabama and North Carolina. He might be back to USC for a camp and a commitment then is not out of the question. “I’m still thinking it through,” he said. “If I go up there and it feels right, I may commit.” He does not have any other visits planned. Last season Cooper had 40 tackles and 6 interceptions returning 3 for touchdowns. He also had 1300 yards receiving with 13 touchdowns and 400 yards rushing with 5 touchdowns. He also returned 6 punts for touchdowns and 1 kickoff for a score. Link: http://www.goupstate...9635/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooper close on making commitment call

DB Pharoh Cooper of Havelock, NC is about ready to make his commitment. And it appears USC will be his choice. “They are a pretty clear leader,” said Cooper who talked recently with recruiter Brad Lawing. “He said he wants me at South Carolina. He’s still showing a lot of interest.” Cooper said Lawing will visit his school next week and he could make his commitment to the Gamecocks then or in two to three weeks. Cooper has seen Tennessee, NC State, East Carolina, North Carolina and Wake Forest come thru his school. He has visited USC, Alabama, NC State, East Carolina and North Carolina.

Link: http://www.goupstate...9713/-1/psports

Last edited by a moderator: