Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC remains in lead spot with Cooper (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star WR Corey Cooper 6'1" 185lbs of Raleigh came out of USC’s junior day last weekend with the Gamecocks’ #1 on his list, and that remains the case a few days removed from the visit. “I liked the facilities, and the academics are good,” Cooper said. “The players stood out, too. I watched practice and it seemed like they have fun. Coach Spurrier Jr. is an intense coach and I like that.” Cooper also has visited Maryland, Duke, NC State and North Carolina and will visit Wake Forest Friday. They all have some catching up to do. “I really like South Carolina, it really stood out,” Cooper said. “My parents really like South Carolina, too. That’s my favorite right now, but we’ll see. I want to make my decision in early August, but it could be earlier.” Cooper is good friends with former Gamecock safety Chris Culliver and has gotten some positive feedback from him about the program. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120404/PSPORTS02/120409849/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio