Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC remains Junior WR Jaylan Barbour's favorite after visit (thread)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star Junior WR Jaylan Barbour 5'9" 170lbs of Monroe, GA took in Saturday's USC-Georgia game with his father and a teammate. Barbour said he was stuck in traffic and got to the stadium too late to meet with the coaches. So, he just sat in the stands and took in the game. "The fans, 85,199 of them, that's a lot of fans," he said. "The offense is very explosive. They get the ball to anybody and they will make a play." Barbour said he has offers from USC, North Carolina, Duke, East Carolina, NC State and Appalachian State. He has also been to a game at North Carolina. He lists USC as his leader followed by UNC and Duke. Last season Barbour had 84 catches for 897 yards and 10 touchdowns. He's been hampered by a high ankle sprain this season and has missed some time. He has 30 catches for 200 yards and 2 scores. link: http://www.goupstate...9698/-1/PSPORTS

Scout bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbour looking at other visits

As we reported earlier this week,3 star junior WR Jaylan Barbour 5'9" 170lbs of Monroe, NC favors USC. After visiting last Saturday for the USC-Georgia, Barbour is looking at taking other visits. "I don't really have any planned but Alabama and Georgia Tech want me to come down," he said. "I'd like to get to both of those places." Though neither school has offered yet, both are showing interest. Barbour also plans to return to USC for another game. "They're telling me they want me to come play there and that I would have a chance to play as a freshman," said Barbour. His other visit thus far was to North Carolina when the Tar Heels hosted East Carolina. "It was kind of a blow-out but it was a real good game," he said. " They (UNC) throw the ball a lot too and that's what I like." Barbour says the Gamecocks are looking at him as a slot receiver. "They spread you out and throw the ball around...I like that," he added. link: http://www.goupstate...9917/-1/PSPORTS

Scout bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator: