Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC target Kirk Garner concerned about NCAA probation (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star DB Kirk Garner (5-11 180) of Olney, MD saw a report on ESPN over the weekend that raised concerns for him with USC. "I don't really know what happened there but I saw something about them being on probation or something like that through 2016," Garner said. His offers include USC, Tennessee, Purdue, Penn State, Virginia, Maryland, Florida State, West Virginia, Houston, Colorado, Navy, NC State, Boston College and Nebraska. He recently narrowed his list but is not ready to reveal it. "South Carolina was on it but I don't know now," he said. "I want to know more about what happened before I consider them." Garner has not omitted the Gamecocks from consideration and did acknowledge his unfamiliarity with the violations committed by USC. "I want to know what's going on before I consider them," he admitted. Virginia and Tennessee visited him Monday at his school and Michigan State and Georgia Tech are expected to be by this week. "A lot more schools are coming but I can't remember them all," said Garner. He did not name any favorites.

Link: http://www.goupstate...9948/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator: