Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC visits Dominic Walker (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star WR Dominic Walker (6-2 193) of Orlando has offers from USC, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Notre Dame, South Florida, Central Florida, Memphis, Louisville, Penn State, Vanderbilt, Auburn and Tennessee among others with 24 in all. Walker received a visit from Everett Sands of USC last Thursday. "He came by practice Thursday to see me and we just talked for a minute," Walker said. "He just told me about what is going at South Carolina and that they're interested (in me)." Walker visited USC during spring break and came away with mixed emotions. "I really liked the atmosphere and all," Walker said. "I just didn't like the city." He is undecided on a return trip. Other visits he has taken include Vanderbilt, UCF, USF, FSU, Florida and Notre Dame. He will visit Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Auburn, Florida, Miami and Florida this summer. "I may go to some other schools," he added. Walker has Vanderbilt atop his list. "I've already visited them and they're recruiting me the hardest," said Walker. Texas A&M and FSU round out his top three. "Everyone that is recruiting me is in the mix," he said. "I'm not really heavy on anyone." As a junior he caught 40 passes for 638 yards and seven touchdowns. link: http://www.goupstate...9634/-1/PSPORTS

[/media]247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice watch
default_dancincocky.gif