Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC visits RB Marcus Levy during spring (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star RB Marcus Levy 5'10" 185LBSof Fort Pierce, FL has offers from USC, Mississippi State, Florida International, Florida Atlantic, Wake Forest, Memphis, Western Kentucky, Bowling Green, Boise State, Georgia State and UMass with several other schools showing a lot of interest. His team is wrapping up spring practice with their spring game May 24th. "South Carolina came by to see me last week," Levy said. "Coach Grady (Brown) told me they really like me and to keep working hard. They may only take one running back in this class so he told me to keep working." USC has invited Levy to a camp over the summer and he plans to attend. "I want to visit South Carolina again and I want to go to Boise State and Mississippi State. I'll go to some other schools but I haven't really decided which one yet." Before his spring practice began, Levy was able to visit FIU and South Florida. "FIU has a nice campus and I got to go to USF's spring game," he said. "I like their campus too." Levy would like to narrow his list to five towards the end of the summer. He does not have a favorite..link: http://www.goupstate...9916/-1/psports

[/media]Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator: