Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UT vs SC predictions

AikenGameFan

GCF VIP Member
Fanatics Cash
The Tennessean is calling it UT 71 SC 59.
Greenville News has us winning 70-68.
CBS SportsLine shows us as 5.5 pt underdogs.

So some think we will lose. A Clemson Fan thinks we will win and probably wants that to make their team even better. Clemson would love to say they beat the SEC champion. All I can say is it is still time for the media to "Pay the Price".
If you go back and watch the last 10 minutes of that Florida game, that should be the answer. If Lamont can get them to play like that again, they will win this game.
Before we played them last time, I said, if we play our game like we did against UK, we will win. Same thing now. We have to play our game.

Besides the free throws, we didn't have great stats last time, but our D and pace of play kept us in that game. (attached)

I just feel like we got another huge win coming tonight.

Attachments

• SC vs UT.pdf
    320.6 KB · Views: 2
63-59 was the score in the first game, but both teams are better since.

Planet Nerf Prediction: Red Roosters win 73-64.

I don't know what to call here. I do however believe that UT won't be looking past us or taking us lightly this time.

This is the biggest game of the season, so far, for the Gamecocks. We'll see how they handle that kind of pressure.

Not sure we can beat them twice. But Lamont's team this year has surprised me many more times then once.

Went to the game.

UT was 19/22 at the line while we were 5/10.

Getting 5 more FTs and a couple of 3s would have been enough for us to get the win. Lamont has failed to sub in Mo Ugusuck in our losses to un-ranked opponents. Zero minutes for Mo tonight, although he wouldn't have had the girth for defense in the paint we needed Cooper, Meechie and Jacobi for the better ball-handling skills compared to a true FR in Mo.

We were slow enough on offense that the Vols would watch the passing lanes and trap us if there was hesitation in finding someone to pass the ball to.

It didn't really make sense for our bigs to pump fake in the paint after getting stuffed enough by the Vols, but we still kept doing it.

Team loss.