Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch Rattler beat the brakes off Florida less than a year ago

Some absolutely brilliant throws in that video, but some inexcusable drops on the other end.  He didn't get benched for any of that, did he?  All I see from him is an amazing ease of function, dropping the ball in with amazing accuracy, but almost effortlessly.  Some people just got it....

Man, next year's gonna be fun!

Some absolutely brilliant throws in that video, but some inexcusable drops on the other end.  He didn't get benched for any of that, did he?  All I see from him is an amazing ease of function, dropping the ball in with amazing accuracy, but almost effortlessly.  Some people just got it....

Man, next year's gonna be fun!
Quick and accurate release are a must and he seems to have both.  Often the difference between very good and elite is between the ears with decision making.  Let's hope he can put it all together for us this year.  

I sure hope he and Vann develop a nice rapport. That would be awesome to see!

I sure hope he and Vann develop a nice rapport. That would be awesome to see!
For sure and Leggett, Brown, all the other receivers, TE's and RB's.  Just don't throw behind the line of scrimmage, we have no success there.  Like to see our stats on those passes.  

This offense is shaping up to be exciting.  At least on paper anyway.  TE is going to be elite.  Running game should be very productive.  That will take some pressure off and open up the deep game.  If Rattler has the right attitude, wow.  2022 could be a season to remember.