Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What 4-Star 2014 WR Shaq Davidson Would Mean for South Carolina Gamecocks (prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
What 4-Star 2014 WR Shaq Davidson Would Mean for South Carolina Gamecocks

GF Staff

09/10/12

The South Carolina Gamecocks obviously made a great impression with 2014 4-star receiver Shaq Davidson, and now it's time to seal the deal.

According to Wes Mitchell of 247Sports, Davidson came into his visit with South Carolina without a favorite, but all of that changed afterward: (more)

USC out front for Davidson

After his visit to USC Saturday, Junior WR Shaq Davidson of Gaffney has named the Gamecocks his leader. Davidson already had USC in his top four with Georgia, North Carolina and Ohio State. "I liked it a lot," Davidson said. "I really like the atmosphere and the facilities. I love the coaches." He returns to Columbia when the Gamecocks host Missouri next week. Each previously mentioned school has offered along with Clemson, Tennessee, NC State and Wake Forest. Florida State, Oregon, Alabama, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech and Mississippi State continue to show strong interest in Davidson. As for other visits, he plans to attend games at Clemson, UGA and UNC. "I don't know which games though," he admitted.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120913/PSPORTS02/120919821/-1/psports

Last edited by a moderator:
Davidson takes another look at USC

Gaffney WR Shaq Davidson attended the USC-Missouri game Saturday, his second visit to Williams-Brice Stadium this season. "I like the atmosphere and the coaching staff," Davidson said. "I like how they've started throwing the ball a lot. They say they really need me down there and would like to have me. They say I'm kind of similar to Ace (Sanders). USC and Clemson have offered Davidson who says Clemson isn't showing much interest. He also has offers from North Carolina, Ohio State, Georgia, Wake Forest, Tennessee and NC State. "South Carolina is at the top right now," he said. "North Carolina, Ohio State and Georgia are right there behind them. Georgia is making a strong push. I hear from them a lot." Davidson plans to go to Athens this Saturday for the Tennessee game and will return to Columbia the following weekend for the Georgia game. He does not have a timetable for a decision. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120923/PSPORTS02/120929876/-1/PSPORTS

How many looks he needs to decide?
default_mellow.png