Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your best uses of leftover turkey?

Catdaddy66

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
Everyone has to deal with holiday leftovers and it is a challenge every year to use it or lose it! Made turkey noodle soup last night... It was great.

What are your go to ways to reuse that damn turkey??

Our turkey leftovers didn't last past Friday this year. That thing was picked clean. 

i do take the carcass and biol it up and make some good turkey stock. Then a wekk or two later I'll use it for some soup or chilli.

Sandwiches.  That is the main reason for turkey, in my opinion.  My cousin smokes a couple of turkey breasts every year, and they are the best I've ever had.  

Nice fresh bread with mayo, a nice, thick layer of turkey, with a couple slices of cheese, and a little salt, and a bit more pepper is some of the best eating you can get.

Sandwiches.  That is the main reason for turkey, in my opinion.  My cousin smokes a couple of turkey breasts every year, and they are the best I've ever had.  

Nice fresh bread with mayo, a nice, thick layer of turkey, with a couple slices of cheese, and a little salt, and a bit more pepper is some of the best eating you can get.
Add some thin sliced tomato and your on!