Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think of Lamont Paris now?

Talent wins and Coach Paris is collecting talent with elite talent giving him a seat at the table, its early but at this point he has been a homerun hire....get ready to pay the man!

Great coaches figure out a way to win with what they have. Talent development.

Hard to argue with the facts right now.

Great coaches figure out a way to win with what they have. Talent development.

Hard to argue with the facts right now.
The change in Josh Gray over the last two weeks has been amazing. I'm hoping a light has kicked on and the progression continues. He could be so dominant down the stretch.

I see where tonight's game is another sell out. That is the 3rd time this season.
With Lamont doing such a great job and selling out CLA.

I mean we are actually in the T now. March Madness! Here we come. Not sure our seeding yet, but it is pretty much a given that we are in.
If we hold on for top 4 in SEC, we will get the double bye. That means we will only need 3 wins to win the SEC tourney.

5 months ago, I did not imagine talking like this about men's basketball. We were projected to be the worst in the SEC. It's not like Lamont went and found a bunch of 5 stars. He just changed the game plan to work for who he had, and boy has he done a great job at it. I could not figure out why he did the subbing he was doing at the start of the season. Now I see exactly why he did it the way he did. He was building a team that sticks together like none other. He knew!

I sure hope with the extra dollars from these sell outs and the trip to the T, they give him a decent raise. He was picked to be last in the SEC. Currently his salary is lowest in the SEC. He deserves to make a lot more than lowest because he has proven this team will not be the lowest.

Glad one group, the other coaches, did recognize him as Coach of the Year.

I sure am glad we finally have a decent team led by a really good coach. I know Tanner had to think hard before picking a candidate like Lamont because he had no bigtime recognition as a head coach, just the small school, Chatanooga, but he sure has seemed to be a great pick. His 7 years at Wisconsin really helped him now that he is a head coach in the big league.

Glad one group, the other coaches, did recognize him as Coach of the Year.

I sure am glad we finally have a decent team led by a really good coach. I know Tanner had to think hard before picking a candidate like Lamont because he had no bigtime recognition as a head coach, just the small school, Chatanooga, but he sure has seemed to be a great pick. His 7 years at Wisconsin really helped him now that he is a head coach in the big league.

You can't argue with Lamont's resume while he was at Wisconsin.