Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your feel about Satterfield now?

The offense looked Ok, still a lot of inexplicable runs up the center for 0 gain. I think he’s working on securing another year, but I wouldn’t sign him to a multi year contract.

IMO best outcome is he goes to Nebraska and we move on to someone who doesn’t take 8 games to catch on.

everything online saying he is leaving...even wikipedia page (which is never wrong lol)

everything online saying he is leaving...even wikipedia page (which is never wrong lol)
That would be the best outcome, an amicable parting of ways with no hard feelings. Hopefully Beamer learns and goes for a simpler offense the next go around

The coach determines the game plan. The players are responsible for executing the game plan. It seems they have finally mastered it. I see no reason for a change now.

The coach determines the game plan. The players are responsible for executing the game plan. It seems they have finally mastered it. I see no reason for a change now.
Right. Shane doesn't call the plays, but he has to sign off on the game plans.

I said in the past that Shane was accountable as much as Satt, but it appears Shane earned his stripes as a new head coach and they figured it out.

Rattler could be a serious Heisman candidate next year if he, Shane and Satt are all on the same page. Satt needs to call Spurrier-like plays for that to happen.

Pass to set up the run.