Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your go to snack?

Cockyandproud

Eternal Gamecock Optimist
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
We all have snacks that we like, but what is your snack that you always have at your house, ready to enjoy?

Mine is a spoonful of peanut butter, and a couple of chocolate chips with each lick of the spoon.

My wife got me started on this several years ago as she loves "peanut butter and then a small glass of milk".  Well, I usually stay up later than she does and I started trying it out as a snack late at night and now I am "hooked" on peanut butter and a small glass of milk.

Potato chips, the crunchier the better! I like anything jalapeno flavored.

Fruit/nuts are also great (and healthy!).

I think the rumor was he grilled/fried his peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
I don't think I will try that. I was told Banana and Mayo was good to, but I am not really interested. It may be great. I mean, I love Sushi so I have been told I would eat anything. I say, as long as it don't eat me first. I actually learned how to roll up my own Sushi but it takes to much time to call it a go to snack.

These are my rolls...

20180417_171805.jpg

I don't think I will try that. I was told Banana and Mayo was good to, but I am not really interested. It may be great. I mean, I love Sushi so I have been told I would eat anything. I say, as long as it don't eat me first. I actually learned how to roll up my own Sushi but it takes to much time to call it a go to snack.

These are my rolls...

View attachment 1294
My wife and my kids love eating this stuff, but I just can't bring myself to do it????  That being said, I love raw oysters!!!