Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What worries me the most Saturday night

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Tennessee is fighting for a playoff spot. Style points count. They were only ahead of Mizzou 28-24 in the 3rd and won 66-24. They are going to pile on as much as they can. There be no let-up. Tennessee averages 50 (against SEC teams). We are not going to keep them from doing what they do. We can’t score more than 13 on offense. Could be a nightmare.

Let's not forget about the Taters, either, after this one.

No CFPs this year, so they will unload on us to save face.

Read somewhere earlier today that they need the style point victory, something like a 30 pt min margin of victory. Just a terrible match up, them being motivated and all. Would be really sweet if we were to somehow manage to derail that for them. Hope is not a strategy, as the saying goes, but I'm hopeful our coaches and team can pull off the unexpected.

Yeah right now there isn’t much to be excited about with this matchup. We turn the ball over too often, don’t score much when we do hold on to it. Could be an empty stadium in q4

Yeah right now there isn’t much to be excited about with this matchup. We turn the ball over too often, don’t score much when we do hold on to it. Could be an empty stadium in q4
Yeap you got it.

Call me contrarian, but I would take the under against Tennessee... simply because our weakness is tackling and run defense, the clock will run out before they have time to hang 60. I expect them to run it straight at us though and we will get killed.

maybe Drinkwitz should learn to keep his mouth shut...this was a payback on many levels

In an ideal world, I would hope we would switch gears, find something that works against the Vols, then parlay that into an upset of Clemson.

I would view such a thing as improvement over the past several seasons.

Here's what worries me:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t7fAibtrM4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrg5_PieNpo

The guy running the ball was our bowl MVP QB who won the game for us with his feet and arm, yet Shane and Satt never use him for a quarter or two to try to win games for us.

Look at those cuts he makes. Joyner's built like all other DT QBs who kick our arse every time we turn around, but we NEVER use him.

Cinco is built like this guy and has the same mentality:

usatsi_19326051.jpg

Hendon Hooker will not be the one who kicks our arse on Saturday; it will be that loveable tandem of Shane and Satt that does it if they don't have an answer for Hooker on offense.

The next two games will go just like it did with UNC before Joyner saved our bacon.