Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Happening at LSU?

Hoganman1

Fanatics Cash
It looks to me like LSU is losing a lot of talent. We all knew Burrow and Edwards-Hilaire would be heading to the pros, now they're losing Moss too. Also, Joe Brady is coming here to Charlotte and the DC Dave Aranda is going to Baylor. This sort of reminds me of Auburn's 2010 National Championship team. Two years later they fired head coach Gene Chizik. I hope that doesn't happen to Orgeron because I really like him. Of course this might make it easier for us to beat them next year, but I'd hate to see things fall apart for them so quickly.

They aren’t paying enough. If they want players to stay they have to pony up Clemson New Spring type money.

They scattered in the wind. Won the prize and gave the staff and players a chance to move on to reach there own goals. That's what really strick's me how Clemson has keep themselves together for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
They scattered in the wind. Won the prize and gave the staff and players a chance to move on to reach there own goals. That's what really strick's me how Clemson has keep themselves together for so long.
I know. I saw where Etienne is coming back. That really surprised me, but there are a lot of good running backs in the 2020 draft. 

Coaches too like LSU lost both Coordinators. Clemson manages to keep the same staff the past 5 years. Only one to leave was Fat brads boy.

Last edited by a moderator: