Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the latest on GG Jackson

When I did an Internet search yesterday on "GG Jackson head coach", Frank Martin is at the top of the link list.

We are probably his next choice after UNC and the NBA, regardless of the coach.

Wouldn't it be great to find another Alex English-type local recruit who plays great for us?

Lamont doesn't have Frank's NCAAT pedigree, but he is pretty sharp in his own right.

Well it looks like we are in just as good a position as Frank would have had us in so great job coach Paris we are strong in the running just as we were before

Well it looks like we are in just as good a position as Frank would have had us in so great job coach Paris we are strong in the running just as we were before
Frank seems to have gotten some decent recruits at UMass, too.

I am going to follow both us and UMass online next season for comparison.

I expect both teams to do well in their respective OOC games.

Both Lamont and Frank will do well in their respective new jobs, but I would like to have seen this combo with the guys from last year's team that would have stayed if Frank had not been fired:

h6q2jd3f3xi0atrhllez

The kid looks great in a Gamecock uniform regardless.

Last edited: