Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want to win today?

Hoganman1

Fanatics Cash
For the next twelve hours I'm going to be an Ohioan (if that's a word). I'm pulling for the Bearcats and the Buckeyes. I guess I should support a team from our conference and a team from the state in which I was born. However, I just cannot bring myself to pull for Georgia or Clemson.  Just like  on Wednesday night, I was thrilled to see Oklahoma throttle the Gators . As a life long Gamecock fan  and still reeling from our dismal season, I will take some solace from seeing our three arch rivals get beat.  

Loved seeing Mullen and Florida lose.  Hope Ohio St does the same to clemmons but I don’t count on it so this site will probably be scrolling more great news for clempsin later. There’s always a few headlines for them here for some reason.    Cheering for Cinci vs UGA too.   I’m no SEC homer   

I was hoping Cincy would win. I hate Mullen so that was nice to see them lose. Of course watching the taters lose was great.