Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup 2022

France defeats England 2-1.

Man, Giroudi's game-winning headshot goal for France was going straight to the goalie if the England defender had not been right next to him.

It deflected just enough off the England defender to make it past the diving goalie.

England couldn't buy a goal when it counted.

The time difference is killing this during the week just like it did with the recent Tokyo Olympic games.

Great to watch on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon with some popcorn, but hard to do during the week.

The England/France match yesterday was just a great game to watch. Certainly felt like England should have won that game. I feel bad for Kane, missing the penalty kick.

Finals this morning at 10:00 on FOX.

Argentina vs. France. Who you got?

I’m pulling for Argentina. But France will be tough with Mbappe. Should be a great match.

Mbappe is the man for France, but he didn't have much help in the kicking game.

I thought France was being more physical because they didn't have any kicking talent past Mbappe. Flop city on both sides, too. LOL

He still one of only two other players in the history of the World Cup to pull off the hat trick in a finals game.

Wow great game. Mbappe is great and can deliver a quick strike. But France didn't seems to have the depth behind Mbappe like Messi did with Argentina. Argentina controlled that game for 90% of the time. but Mbappe made those 10% count for France.

That was one of the best soccer games I have watched. Truly Epic.

Last edited: