Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Case

BigSpur

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
Let's just say hypothetically that lammons and green don't make it this year. Brison can definitely play one corner spot. And Harris, Smith, and Smalls can battle it out for the other spot. I honestly don't think that's a horrible situation considering..

Definitely? Are you sure about that?

I have said all year I was more worried about CB than DE. Last year all the LBs went through spring sans Skai Moore. Now, the best two freshmen may not make it on school and our strong safety starting at cb?

That's not a recipe for success. I do like your optimism and I hope I'm wrong but corner back is comely uncertain and looking more and more like a very troubling position.

Smalls is in the same boat with Lammons and Green. Hopefully they all make it. They should sue the NCAA. It's ridiculous. But it's a bad situation because we needed those guys in Cola all summer. Now August is best case.

It is a horrible situation but we have great coaches on defense so hopefully they can make the most of ut. Probably a lot more soft zone.