Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zion Williamson

Spur's Addiction

Who is Sergio?
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Zion Williamson situation is really blowing up. We'll see if this leads to anything or will it be another case of a 'while lotta nuthing' like UNC got with the accademic scandal. 

If they can't prove that a Duke booster paid them or provided other impermissible benefits, I don't think anything will happen to Duke. It will be another Corey Maggette situation.

If they can prove it, there might be some kind of punishment, but I doubt it will be much. NC Central, on the other hand, will get hammered for it. 

Just shows we have no chance with some of these players. I remember there was talk of him coming both here and Clemmons. Turns out neither had a chance with the kind of recruiting tactics the bluebloods throw around.

Just shows we have no chance with some of these players. I remember there was talk of him coming both here and Clemmons. Turns out neither had a chance with the kind of recruiting tactics the bluebloods throw around.
I agree....if they are cheating too then we have no chance lol  

I was hoping that Williamson was different...guess that is turning out not to be the case