Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallbladder surgery

I am so sorry for your loss....I first had the opportunity to "meet" Yancey when I joined CT back in 2006. When I think of Yancey I think of a man who apparently lived life to the fullest and lived his life by his own rules. He and I spoke via PM several times over the years and I have nothing by respect. I wish him eternal rest and hope that you and your family can find peace in these difficult times. I was concerned when I did not see him posting much and was hoping that things could miraculously improve, but I can just see him entering the afterlife with a wide smile and the knowledge that no body did it like him! Forever to Thee Yancey! May you rest in peace as you have certainly earned it good Sir!

Man hate to hear about the loss of Yancey. Prayers to you and the family surely will be missed. Like others, I knew him like a couple of others from the Rusty days on his old site. Use older Gamecocks are getting fewer and fewer. God please you and the family Yancey_3. Yancey pm a few years ago and asked if I could have a grilling eat forum which we did called the Grilling/Carolina Eats Forum. In his honor, it will now be Yancey's Grilling/Carolina Eats Forum. Thank you Yancey RIP. See you in the new Kingdom brother.

RIP Yancey. Never met the Gentleman, but I did talk with him many times on CT. He was very supportive to me about 8 years ago when I was going thru some serious medical problems. I always appreciated his kind words.