Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting days down here in Hampton

A lot of people have been wondering about Alex's supposed gunshot wound to the head. According to his attorneys, there was an entrance and exit wound, skull fractures, and internal bleeding. Yet when he showed up for his first bond hearing, there wasn't even a scratch on him.

I did some digging, and discovered what really happened.

CtDt5LD.jpg

"A South Carolina grand jury has returned four new indictments against suspended attorney Alex Murdaugh, charging him with 23 more crimes, the state attorney general said Friday.

The charges include 19 counts of breach of trust with fraudulent intent and four counts of computer crimes.

The latest indictment alleges that Murdaugh stole more than $2.2 million meant for four clients Natarsha Thomas, Hakeem Pinckney, Arthur Badger and Deon Martin.

Murdaugh is accused of stealing nearly $8.5 million in settlement money altogether, according to indictments."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/alex-murdaugh-charged-with-23-new-crimes/

Last edited by a moderator:
What a hot mess this is. Props cocky0 for smelling the stench first on this one.

Thanks, but honestly I never really knew these people. I didn't become aware of who they were until the boat crash happened, and I read up on them. At that time, there were locals coming out of the woodworks telling stories and posting photos and videos from the night of the crash. Everything I know, has come from them and from Mandy Matney. I'm not a big fan of FitsNews, but she has been on top of it since her days at the Island Packet.

Any idea on how the murders went down?

Nothing beyond speculation. I'm not sold on Alex being the lone gunman, but I think they have enough to try and get him to plea down if he squeals on his puppet masters.

Nothing beyond speculation. I'm not sold on Alex being the lone gunman, but I think they have enough to try and get him to plea down if he squeals on his puppet masters.
A rifle and a shotgun seems strange for 1 shooter. 😕

A rifle and a shotgun seems strange for 1 shooter. 😕

Yep I think he at least had an accomplice, probably someone who was hunting with him - probably the same guy who ditched Maggie's phone. Alex did claim to be hunting early on in the days after the murders. There have also been some rumors recently that a senator is somehow involved.

Yeah, that's kind of the problem. This guy seems like such a Dbag, that I'm susceptible to believing he could be responsible for all of the crime in the Low Country.

I have to believe motive will come back to money in some way as with all the other crimes he is being charged with.
One of the news reports said he was possibly afraid that the boating accident investigation would uncover other crimes in his background.

Yeah, that's kind of the problem. This guy seems like such a Dbag, that I'm susceptible to believing he could be responsible for all of the crime in the Low Country.

Well maybe not all of the crime, but he does appear to be involved in the drug trade, so maybe he's indirectly responsible for a bunch of it.
No motive yet, either.

The popular hypothesis seems to be that Maggie was about to blow the whistle, so Alex offed her. Then Paul showed up, and he had to go too.