Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OC choices

No. 1 in-state recruit decommits from Nebraska. Hmm makes you wonder Statt comes in and Coleman exits next day

Malachi Coleman

4 ATH |6’5”|40 4.40|100m 10.46| vertical 41.8| 3 sport athlete | 3x USATF All-American | CO‘23|3.05| Adidas All-American
Damn, we also had a OL transfer and I think both have as much in common with Satt signing as the sun coming up... Joseph was his primary recruiter and he was arrested, he us from Lincoln and probably ends up at Neb, we will see as he is in line for 5th star and headed to San Antonio to play in the All American Bowl in Jan

Not going to speculate here on who Coach Beamer finally lands up here with a new OC. No one has a clue in the handbasket where he is leaning and that should be the way it is handled. GO COCKS!!! GOING BOWLING BABY!!

Freddie Kitchens is on staff as an analyst. His background is immense...mostly NFL. He has been an NFL OC 2X times.
There are suggestions that Freddie may have been involved in things the last 2 games. :unsure:

He could be our OC for the bowl game....let's see what happens.

Not going to speculate here on who Coach Beamer finally lands up here with a new OC. No one has a clue in the handbasket where he is leaning and that should be the way it is handled. GO COCKS!!! GOING BOWLING BABY!!
That is not how message boards work... Hell some started speculating before Beamer knew he was gone, you called for the entire staff to be shaken up...🙄 Such is life in college football when you don't win or heck some fans when you win 🤔 🙄 because they can't get over a loss...
I don't think some fans understand the importance of continuity and others seriously over estimate thier knowledge of the sport! The Good Ole boy club gets together and decides a bunch, they let politics, money and popularity effect thier decisions... To think differently is just naive, online message boards don't effect coaches but the media looks, the players look, recruits and thier parents look so indirectly they effect the coach or they wouldn't ask players to stay off social media... If you think the crap around Satt and his family didn't effect his decision to leave than your just naive and happy he is gone...

Freddie Kitchens is on staff as an analyst. His background is immense...mostly NFL. He has been an NFL OC 2X times.
There are suggestions that Freddie may have been involved in things the last 2 games. :unsure:

He could be our OC for the bowl game....let's see what happens.
Freddie was involved from day one, he was involved with the Florida game, Arkansas game 🙄 every game as he is on the staff as an analyst 🙄🤔...

No it's not, so we believe we just let Satterfield hang around till the end of the season and the BOT, Beamer, players and other coaches as well as Satterfield all lied concerning the last 2 weeks of the season?
Coach Beamer, "He called every single play. And that's what kills me. Were these people on the headset?...That's the most ridiculous thing we've ever heard."
Well, the sophisticated remark was a Seinfeld reference that went completely over your head.

Secondly, you seem to have everything all figured out and are in the know, so gosh, we’re all really impressed.

Thirdly, and probably most important, find some joy, Dude.

Well, the sophisticated remark was a Seinfeld reference that went completely over your head.

Secondly, you seem to have everything all figured out and are in the know, so gosh, we’re all really impressed.

Thirdly, and probably most important, find some joy, Dude.
I gotta get on the internet I'm late on everything, Yada, Yada, Yada...
Calm down Francis and go be the master of your domain
If you can't tell me who the next OC is No soup for you! I'm laughing at you, that is joy, a Seinfeld quote went over someone's head in a football forum...WOW! You got me, thanks for the laugh!
Go GAMECOCKS!!!

I gotta get on the internet I'm late on everything, Yada, Yada, Yada...
Calm down Francis and go be the master of your domain
If you can't tell me who the next OC is No soup for you! I'm laughing at you, that is joy, a Seinfeld quote went over someone's head in a football forum...WOW! You got me, thanks for the laugh!
Go GAMECOCKS!!!
Ok, so trolling is all you are interested in. Let’s work on contributing to the discussion or move on.

Ok, so trolling is all you are interested in. Let’s work on contributing to the discussion or move on.
You come on here taking a dig at me calling me Ace after I discuss coach Kitchens, you have 2 posts on this page both trolling me and have the nerve to say this... Satterfield is gone and you feel the need to speculate and throw rumor opposite to what our Head Coach says happened the last 2 games while trolling half my posts in this thread and use your Moderator power to get big when I push back, your feelings hurt nurse Dilcock?

The timing or lack of any kind of announcement makes you wonder if it is not someone that is coaching in a bowl game. If it was Kitchens or Stepp I would think they would go ahead and announce to help with recruiting.

The timing or lack of any kind of announcement makes you wonder if it is not someone that is coaching in a bowl game. If it was Kitchens or Stepp I would think they would go ahead and announce to help with recruiting.
I think they may be negotiating and would still have to hire a coach either way... I wouldn't expect an announcement until after the bowl game

Here's an article (that I can't read as a non-subscriber) that indicates Dan Mullen might be a candidate for OC. I'm alright with that; what's your opinion?

Here's an article (that I can't read as a non-subscriber) that indicates Dan Mullen might be a candidate for OC. I'm alright with that; what's your opinion?
As pointed out on another msg board, Mullen has people issues. I don't see him a fit in the staff that Shane has, but I could be wrong.
There are plenty of good choices....including Kitchens who has developed QBs as well.

It sure seems there is a lot of smoke coming from the Mullen fire. I know there was some criticism of him not really liking recruiting. Shane clearly understands the importance of this so I would guess that if it is Mullen he will have a plan in that area. I could see Mullen attracting some really high skill players on the offense. I think if it is him we all understand he may just be here short term, but if it helps the program take the next step........

There were rumors of NCAA violations swirling around Florida the season before they fired Mullen.

Mullen didn't do well at Florida, but he had MSST at #4 in the country before he left for the Florida gig.

The speculation was also he was heading to the NFL. Not sure why he would want to come here in the long term.

I think Shane would like to have someone who would stick around as long as it's the right person.

I agree, it would be better to bring in someone who was looking for a longer-term position where they could make their name, for stability's sake. But I can also see the benefits of bringing in someone more high-profile who wants to rehabilitate their reputation by installing a high powered offense.

Whoever it is, I want them to help build a dynasty. We've waited long enough (decades!), and I think Beamer has the potential to do that for us, gauging by his remarkable success in the short time he's been here.