Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Portal QB

Swayin

Fanatics Cash
Folks, I am no insider and my "sources" are all third hand, but it seems like we are in it with both the Johnson Brothers and Rattler. Could end up with neither, for sure. But the staff is working hard.

Folks, I am no insider and my "sources" are all third hand, but it seems like we are in it with both the Johnson Brothers and Rattler. Could end up with neither, for sure. But the staff is working hard.
Seems the first to say I am coming will be the one looks very promising that it will be the Johnson brothers or Rattler as of now... Fingers crossed reading the tea leaf's. 

Transfer portal has changed college football forever. Our current situation aside, I am on the fence if it’s really a good thing for the kids or not. 

Transfer portal has changed college football forever. Our current situation aside, I am on the fence if it’s really a good thing for the kids or not. 
The portal and NIL are going to kill college football as we know it.  I heard Friday that there are currently over 1000 players in the portal.

Why have letters of intent if the portal exists. There is no loyalty why act like there is.

I’m partial to Johnson, both of them but I would take Rattler too. I see the connection with the Johnson brothers but I’m puzzled about Rattler’s interest. I thought he would stay out west.

I would be more hopeful about a portal player if there were threads for portal OL/OL coach/OC as well.  LOL

I would be more hopeful about a portal player if there were threads for portal OL/OL coach/OC as well.  LOL
Seems the OL good ones far and in between in the portal right now. On OC 2 weeks ago felt for sure Satt would be gone from what I was picking up now I am going with when there is a opening their is a opening. Point I am making with our big pick-up yesterday with Barham lot of the insiders where saying Maryland. All about reading the tea leaf's even for insiders.  All I know is Dec 31 when we all will know from what is rumored to be to me anyhow. 

NYE is the last of work for me in the US Army and I will be looking for a new career. I have a feeling that post was implying Satterfield May find himself in a similar position
How many years was your service in the Army? hope you where they long enough to get all your benefits.... I guess you will have to get use to staying in one spot...

Man another QB hits the portal

Auburn QB Bo Nix has announced he is entering the transfer portal