Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Portal QB

I am leaning towards Gamecocks getting the Johnson brothers. Be a nice package. Lot of smoke out their.  I kind expect them to jump out of the portal here in front of WB  like you see in the Doctor Pepper commercials....

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your service GH...I alway look forward to your posts here and over on bookface

I am leaning towards Gamecocks getting the Johnson brothers. Be a nice package. Lot of smoke out their.  I kind expect them to jump out of the portal here in front of WB  like you see in the Doctor Pepper commercials....

Despite the depth there at both positions, they now seem to also be interested in Texas A&M.

Yeah, doing the 20 years with deployments can be tough anyway, but doing it the last 20 years with everything that's been going on in the world is tougher still.

Props to you, GH.

Yeah, doing the 20 years with deployments can be tough anyway, but doing it the last 20 years with everything that's been going on in the world is tougher still.

Props to you, GH.
It's not just deployments.  One time I was ordered to basic NCO school which was 8 weeks long.  Last day happened to be July 1st.  I didn't have to report back to my unit until Tuesday July 5th because Monday was the 4th of July.  I was told welcome back and oh by the way, you've been selected to attend 3 weeks of computer training on the new supply ordering system. 

Here's your orders, report to Ft Indiantown Gap, PA on Monday July 11th.  Needless to say Mrs B was not a happy camper about how that summer played out.  I wasn't thrilled about it myself.   After that we went on a 10 FTX around the end of August.  Oh well.