Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should our response be if Russia invades Ukraine?

Putin's overall plan is to disrupt things in the West so can do what he wants elsewhere. Russian hackers are targeting Israel now.

I know the political side of what is happening in Israel right now, but I think if we had let Putin have his way in Ukraine, he would have still had a hand in attacking Israel in some way to keep the West off balance.

The Axis of Evil is still very much out there it seems.

Putin's overall plan is to disrupt things in the West so can do what he wants elsewhere. Russian hackers are targeting Israel now.

I know the political side of what is happening in Israel right now, but I think if we had let Putin have his way in Ukraine, he would have still had a hand in attacking Israel in some way to keep the West off balance.

The Axis of Evil is still very much out there it seems.
Yeah the West (especially us) will get tired of supplying them and slowly back away. Russian casualties mean nothing to him.

We are fighting through surrogates in Ukraine, while Iran is fighting through surrogates in Israel.

You can't tell me that after all these months that Ukraine isn't itching to do to Russia what Israel is doing to Gaza right now.

Long, drawn-out and bloody stalemates will be the only results in both countries, too.

And it all started with Russia's President. Crazy, man, just crazy.

Yeah, and it's only a matter of time before China decides the time is right to add Taiwan.
Their economy is vulnerable & they have no one to bail them if things get bad. There is a good chance they'd lose if the attacked Taiwan.
I just don't see China dragging themselves in a long conflict that causes that kind of economical damage.