Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Muschamp positive achievements at USC

You're probably right but we were going to lose before the monsoon hit.  
I can tell you for a fact that missouri was so confident on the sidelines they would win. Probably too confident. Things the players and coaches were saying.

I can tell you for a fact the akron players thought we shouldn't be in the sec that year.

I can tell you for a fact that missouri was so confident on the sidelines they would win. Probably too confident. Things the players and coaches were saying.

I can tell you for a fact the akron players thought we shouldn't be in the sec that year.
You work the sidelines for opposing teams or something?

Switch QBs for those 2  games and I wonder what happens? I know this is water under the bridge, but it still burns me. 

Still thinking. :in-deep-thought-smiley-emoticon:

Ah, cool!  I worked the chain crew for my middle school in 7th grade, LOL.  Bet you do get to hear and see a lot of "stuff".
That and making sure you don't get run over.

Some of the coaches are nice, some are jerks

I liked the uniforms during his time here. Especially the ones we had this year. I really hope we stick with these and leave them alone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The UGA win and the Michigan win were nice, but most everything else, not so much.  CWM was a likeable guy, but I did grow tired of his coach speak without results.