Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chinese spy balloon floating over US

It's okay to have hopes and dreams, but just remember to keep 'em below 40,000 feet so they won't get shot down, mm-kay. LOL

So apparently a fourth object was shot down today over Lake Huron. If all four of these objects are tied to China there better be some policy changes.

So apparently a fourth object was shot down today over Lake Huron. If all four of these objects are tied to China there better be some policy changes.
Supposedly there have been incursions into 40 some countries across 5 continents. People (not only the USA) need to get serious about China and their bad behavior.

We're having to deal with this stuff after a long ground war against terror.

It's unfortunate, but also a good national ego boost like Granada was after the Vietnam War.

Don't mess with Team 'Murica, dawg.

And if an airliner runs into one of these things? This needs to stop. :mad:
absolutely...scares the heck out of me...this is probably a dumb question but are all the balloons at altitudes in the same levels of commercial aviation? I saw a meme where we need to send the budweiser blimp over china lol

bsolutely...scares the heck out of me...this is probably a dumb question but are all the balloons at altitudes in the same levels of commercial aviation? I saw a meme where we need to send the budweiser blimp over china lol
They typically rise to higher altitudes. It's almost certain weather balloons have to be cleared with FAA.
The upside is NORAD is now watching this and can warn the FAA.

I was listening to a book a while back, and during a practice jump over AZ, some SEALS got whiffed by an airliner (which was not supposed to be flying in that area). Stuff happens. :mad:

They typically rise to higher altitudes. It's almost certain weather balloons have to be cleared with FAA.

I was listening to a book a while back, and during a practice jump over AZ, some SEALS got whiffed by an airliner (which was not supposed to be flying in that area). Stuff happens. :mad:

If you look at the flight tracker websites that are out there now it's a wonder stuff like that doesn't happen more often given the high volume of flights on any given day during normal times.

holy cow...I can't even imagine

Well obviously the Government took down the website yesterday to prevent disclosure of top secret Gamecock information from being picked up by Chinese "weather balloons".