Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The beginning of the end of the Beamer era?

Huh? He’s 116-58 as a head coach. He’s been moving up the ranks, and someone is going to snatch him up sooner or later. Could be us.

I don’t think that Beamer is gone after this year… unless we find a new AD and he finishes with a losing season. I think he gets told in no uncertain terms that he needs a new OC and a bowl game appearance in ‘25. All depends on the AD.
Has he ever beat the Sooners in Norman, has he ever beaten the Vols, has he ever beaten a top 25 team, top 10 team, has he ever recruited a top 10 player... It was absolutely embarrassing to think about firing Beamer and hiring that guy, he has no cred, NONE and folks that have coached on National titles, won them, played and won National titles, coached in the NFL can't coach according to you and some others LOL 🙄 when we lose mostly but now even when we win because they just want to be right, be that fan that told everybody, is smarter than everybody to include the head coach and administration who do it for a living... I'm all for that constructive criticism but derailing a season is just lunacy to me, wait till the season is over... some of the same folks calling for folks to be fired said Spurrier quit on us when he left in the middle of season but have no problem quitting on the team in the middle of the season instead waiting till it's over! Especially a season many had little to no expectations based on schedule and an already jaded opinion of the coaching staff... A team of talent with a coaching staff making strides on the recruiting trail... I think we all too often fall back too the attitude of here we go again and let our past history effect our future!

Has he ever beat the Sooners in Norman, has he ever beaten the Vols, has he ever beaten a top 25 team, top 10 team, has he ever recruited a top 10 player... It was absolutely embarrassing to think about firing Beamer and hiring that guy, he has no cred, NONE and folks that have coached on National titles, won them, played and won National titles, coached in the NFL can't coach according to you and some others LOL 🙄 when we lose mostly but now even when we win because they just want to be right, be that fan that told everybody, is smarter than everybody to include the head coach and administration who do it for a living... I'm all for that constructive criticism but derailing a season is just lunacy to me, wait till the season is over... some of the same folks calling for folks to be fired said Spurrier quit on us when he left in the middle of season but have no problem quitting on the team in the middle of the season instead waiting till it's over! Especially a season many had little to no expectations based on schedule and an already jaded opinion of the coaching staff... A team of talent with a coaching staff making strides on the recruiting trail... I think we all too often fall back too the attitude of here we go again and let our past history effect our future!
We get it, you’re ok with mediocrity. Some of us want to actually win the games were competitive in.