Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trivia Thread

UAA is Division II now - they play Western Washington U, where I work, twice a year as they are in the same conference, the GNAC, along with U of Alaska-Fairbanks.

How about Hawaii and one of the Dakotas - North Dakota maybe?

UAA is Division II now - they play Western Washington U, where I work, twice a year as they are in the same conference, the GNAC, along with U of Alaska-Fairbanks.

How about Hawaii and one of the Dakotas - North Dakota maybe?
now both are wrong...alaska was correct

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so Alaska. Going over the map in my brain for the holdout ... how about New Mexico?

OK, so Alaska. Going over the map in my brain for the holdout ... how about New Mexico?
New Mexico and New Mexico St. have both been good in he past, I think the Lobos have made some Elite 8's. I swear I remember Alaska-Anchorage or Alaska-Fairbanks making it.

This article is confusing it headlines that no Alaska school has made it, then says that no Maine school has made it.

Ugh... I can't link it but it's from USA Today.

This article is confusing it headlines that no Alaska school has made it, then says that no Maine school has made it.

Ugh... I can't link it but it's from USA Today.
Alaska and Maine were the two…good job!  Alaska anchorage used to host a preseason tournament but they are div II 

What animal is the closest living relative to the T-Rex?