Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trivia Thread

I think you have asked this in the past...if I remember correctly it wa the Mackenzie (sp?) River

That would be the San Antonio Spurs...should have known it lol
Yep, thought my screen name would give it away quicker. We get no respect. With all the talk about NBA history over the last week with the 75 greatest player announcement, there was no talk about the Spurs. Popovich is three wins away from the all time coaching victory record and Manu Ginobili should be a first ballot lock for the basketball Hall of Fame this year.

Yep, thought my screen name would give it away quicker. We get no respect. With all the talk about NBA history over the last week with the 75 greatest player announcement, there was no talk about the Spurs. Popovich is three wins away from the all time coaching victory record and Manu Ginobili should be a first ballot lock for the basketball Hall of Fame this year.
Yeah, until Duncan/Parker/Ginobili, the Spurs were good but not great. Very consistently made the playoffs throughout their history.

Which artist was the first (and as far as I know only) to perform in two televised concerts in Europe and N. America on the same day. And which concerts?

I'm about 98% certain that it was the Live Aid concerts, but no clue on the artist.
That is correct. Live Aid 1985. They played at Wembley in London in the afternoon, then flew on the Concorde and played that same evening in Philly. Let's see if someone gets the artist.

Last edited: