Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should our response be if Russia invades Ukraine?

Those whacky Russians put some pretty hellacious artificial sweeteners in their soft drinks.

I expect the head of the Wagner Group to fall out of a window after drinking a Diet Coke from a red Dixie cup after he returns to Moscow.

He will be another hero of Mother Russia.

Those whacky Russians put some pretty hellacious artificial sweeteners in their soft drinks.

I expect the head of the Wagner Group to fall out of a window after drinking a Diet Coke from a red Dixie cup after he returns to Moscow.

He will be another hero of Mother Russia.
It will not be easy, he has an army...

Yes, things can be complicated but hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20.
Hitler played the victim to the world, ammassed his strength from the world to fight Russia. History never repeats itself, so keep sending them all the money and all the weapons, rooting on the sidelines for them to destroy Russia. It always works out well when we prop up leaders and using diplomacy should not even be a 2nd thought 🙄
I don't think Zelensky is Hitler but I have no idea who he is and that is scary, if his plan was to end this fighting and not through diplomacy that is scarier...
From 2012 to 2016 some how Russia went from not a threat 🤔... Even after Crimea Obama said, ""With time, so long as we remain united, the Russian people will recognise that they cannot achieve the security, prosperity and the status that they seek through brute force," he said. "Nor will Russia be dislodged from Crimea nor deterred from further escalation by military force." So what changed?

Three of the drones shot down were taken out over Moscow's exclusive Rublyovka suburb, according to a member of Russia's parliament.

A patchwork of exclusive gated communities situated in the forests west of the capital, the area is home to many of Russia's business, political and cultural luminaries.

One zone is a 10-minute drive from Novo-Ogaryovo, the suburban residence of the Russian president and thought to be Mr Putin's main abode.

Other purported residents include former president Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin.

Wagner Group head Yevgeny Prigozhin has frequently lambasted inhabitants of the neighbourhood as an out-of-touch elite lacking commitment to Russia's involvement in Ukraine.

The mercenary chief blamed Tuesday's drone attacks on military officials living in the suburb.

In an expletive-laden post on the messaging app Telegram, he asked why Russia was allowing drones to fly to Moscow.

"Let your houses burn," he concluded defiantly.

Who's bombing who? I suppose anything's possible at this point.

The "special military operation" comes home to Russia's elite. Let them see what it's like to hear air raid sirens and experience fear.
I hope this continues.
You think Russians were hoping and wishing Afghanistan or Iraq would bomb the US... These guys have nukes, no need to worry, I mean we use to get under our desk and put our head between our legs for nothing, go get them Ukraine!

You think Russians were hoping and wishing Afghanistan or Iraq would bomb the US... These guys have nukes, no need to worry, I mean we use to get under our desk and put our head between our legs for nothing, go get them Ukraine!
Are you a Russian?

Those Russian diet soft drinks have a kick to them.

Following a closed-door meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Lukashenko was swiftly transported to a Moscow hospital in critical condition.

“Blood purification procedures have been conducted, and Lukashenko’s condition has been deemed non-transportable.

Probably caught the adenovirus from Nowaltny. Have no fear, the Russian docs have it under control. Which means somebody didn't do it right.

The fighting will only get worse as the weather gets better, this is going to get ugly

Now you have this one.

Does this mean Russia is now threatening to hit UK's Parliament with cruise missiles?

It's all rhetoric until something actually happens, I guess.

So now tensions between Serbia and Kosovo are bubbling up.

Tensions have been rising in the past week in Kosovo, which declared independence from Serbia in 2008. There were clashes with protesters on Monday over the installation of ethnically Albanian mayors in a disputed election.

Dozens of NATO peacekeepers were injured on Monday after clashes erupted with Serbian demonstrators trying to block the newly elected mayors from taking office in the northern municipality of Zvecan.

Lots of tension from past conflicts over in that part of Europe.