Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallbladder surgery

I'll catch everyone up. I was started on the standard gem-cis infusions. Didn't really work and I was taken off it in late November. I kept falling through the holiday cracks. My oncologist quit and moved away. I finally was admitted into a clinical trial of ZW25. I received my first dose on 1-24. My second will be on 2-7. However the time lapse has allowed the cancer to spread widely. Hopefully I will live until then. ZW25 has shown good results, so much so that it was expanded to an additional 100 patients world wide. I am 1 of those 100.
Prayin' for you, man.

Approaching my end. Tumor markers jumping. Pain increasing. I have a CT scan scheduled for mid March but I doubt that I will last that long. Sucks but it is what it is.

Approaching my end. Tumor markers jumping. Pain increasing. I have a CT scan scheduled for mid March but I doubt that I will last that long. Sucks but it is what it is.
Damn dude. Keep fighting. We’re all pulling for you. You have been a fixture of gamecock message boards as long as I can remember.

Please keep posting if you want. There are people here that care.

God bless you Yancey, we're all still pulling for you.

Been in hospital the last week. My chemo port became infected. Systemic now. Had port surgically removed this AM and am on daily IV of vancomycin. Cancer treatment suspended until infection has cleared. If the right fist don't get you then the left one will.

Been in hospital the last week. My chemo port became infected. Systemic now. Had port surgically removed this AM and am on daily IV of vancomycin. Cancer treatment suspended until infection has cleared. If the right fist don't get you then the left one will.
keep the faith and stay strong!

Don't give up, Yance. We are all in your corner, let us know if there is anything we can do for you!!

Looks like I am checking out. Chemo canceled due to bad labs. Am in ER waiting for a transfusion. Y'all be good to each other

Yancey! Though we never met I feel like you lived quite the life that we all should aspire to lead! In my thoughts! One of the biggest gamecock fans I have seen…Forever to Thee