Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The beginning of the end of the Beamer era?

So I started to quit reading after you called Sellers a Tr Fr... they obviously had a plan B or we wouldn't have beat Akron but Sellers gives us the best chance to win just like Rattler!
I should have said first year QB, but it's all the same now isn't it? He's playing like a True FR regardless and needs to play better.

Fixed my error. Thanks for pointing that out, but it doesn't change our starting QB's performance one iota.

who are you all going to get? Our schedule will always be brutal and it is time to face the reality that we are not a top tier program nor can we pay like a top tier program...Chadwell would be a good get but I certainly would not come here if I were him as he will get better opportunities. I think that CSB is fine as the HC but he needs to surround himself with better coordinators starting with OC....as for Sellers, I am still ready to give him a chance...our OL has not made his life easy at all...with the new NIL, I am sure we will get raided and Stewart will leave but at some point we must accept that we are no more than the prep team for the big boys and a minor league in terms of losing our talented players...NIL killed us and will continue to do so and if there is a 40 team super league, I certainly hope that there is no relegation in that system...

Personally I would like to give Beamer more time

who are you all going to get? Our schedule will always be brutal and it is time to face the reality that we are not a top tier program nor can we pay like a top tier program...Chadwell would be a good get but I certainly would not come here if I were him as he will get better opportunities. I think that CSB is fine as the HC but he needs to surround himself with better coordinators starting with OC....as for Sellers, I am still ready to give him a chance...our OL has not made his life easy at all...with the new NIL, I am sure we will get raided and Stewart will leave but at some point we must accept that we are no more than the prep team for the big boys and a minor league in terms of losing our talented players...NIL killed us and will continue to do so and if there is a 40 team super league, I certainly hope that there is no relegation in that system...

Personally I would like to give Beamer more time

Same. The Ole Miss and Bama losses have been tough on everyone. We were rolling along pretty good until LaNorris and Rocket got hurt about the same time. I do think Shawn Elliott has made a positive difference with our run game, too.

I think Oklahoma is beatable just like Ole Miss and Bama were, but I think we will get this one. It will be close, but we'll get it. I also think there will be some more realistic expectations/rankings for other SEC teams after this weekend. I think it's going to be some good football, hopefully with some wins as well.

We played a lot better against Ole Miss and Bama than most folks expected and I am looking forward to this weekend. The SEC is what it is and the games are always going to be close.