Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should our response be if Russia invades Ukraine?

Gershkovich covers Russia, Ukraine and the former Soviet Union for the Journal.

He was previously a reporter for Agence France-Presse and the Moscow Times and a news assistant at The New York Times, according to his author page on the Journal’s website.

Gershkovich, 31, speaks Russian. His parents live in the United States and are originally from the former Soviet Union.

His most recent article was published Tuesday and co-bylined, with the headline: "Russia’s Economy Is Starting to Come Undone."

It's official, Finland is in.

Congrats comrade putin. You now have another NATO member on your border.

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

So is this legit or are we intentionally feeding them bullshit to cause them to question their spying capabilities?

wtf is going on? This is crazy BS
Agree. The handling of classified information we are coming to find has been mismanaged for a very long time and it is really sad to see the carelessness. Not meant to be political as it is clearly not a partisan issue, but an all encompassing issue.

Agree. The handling of classified information we are coming to find has been mismanaged for a very long time and it is really sad to see the carelessness. Not meant to be political as it is clearly not a partisan issue, but an all encompassing issue.
Agreed - It's a mess all the way around. And seems like it has been for years.

I hope I'm as wrong as I've ever been about anything but I believe we're headed for a real bad s**t storm.

I hope I'm as wrong as I've ever been about anything but I believe we're headed for a real bad s**t storm.

My gut tells me the Russian military will attack one or more American assets with cruise missiles by the end of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a 9/11-type of attack on American soil, because there's no difference between OBL and Putin to me at this point.

Then we will have no choice but to open up the can and finish the matter.

My military training as a young man during the Cold War tells me not to be afraid of it, but relax, expect it, and let things play out as they will.

My gut tells me the Russian military will attack one or more American assets with cruise missiles by the end of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a 9/11-type of attack on American soil, because there's no difference between OBL and Putin to me at this point.

Then we will have no choice but to open up the can and finish the matter.

My military training as a young man during the Cold War tells me not to be afraid of it, but relax, expect it, and let things play out as they will.
I'm honestly more worried about China than Russia. If (when) they move on Taiwan and eventually subdue them (we won't intervene) what will they turn their sights on next? The Philippines? Japan? S Korea?