Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should our response be if Russia invades Ukraine?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgY0EJ0DWNU

Stalingrad was later renamed Volgograd and is about 350 miles NE of Mariupol on the Volga River in Russia.

The city has the same strategic importance as an industrial center as it did back in WW2. The Battle of Stalingrad was one of the longest and bloodiest battles of modern warfare.

Same part of the world, but Russians (instead of Germans) killing their cousins this time around. The same scenarios as in the above movie clip are likely playing out as well.

SMDH

Summary of the day so far​

It’s approaching 6pm in the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv, and here’s a summary of today’s developments on a day where Ukrainian troops have entered the centre of Kherson city for the first time since it was captured by Russia on 2 March.

This is like a broken record, sit down and negotiate at least start the process as you are not going to win this... Ukraine pokes its chest out, we hype them up, Russia attacks and everyone condemns them after telling them how much they suck, celebrating them retreating for winter because they knew the missles were coming and they would have no heat... It is a trap, they are destroying Ukraine and everyone is rooting Zelenskyy on, pushing him towards oblivion...

Biggest money laundering scandal ever. It's litterally a movie.
Sean-and-Zelensky.jpg

Sunken German WW2-era warships were revealed by record low water levels on the Danube River over the summer.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJtivOpOfOs

The Nazis withdrew their Black Sea Fleet to the Danube where the ships were scuttled to keep them from falling into Russian hands and also to obstruct the waterway.

These relics offer some perspective on European wars. The more things change the more they remain the same.

So we sent Billions if dollars to hype up Ukraine beating Russia for Biden to tell you we could have nuclear Armageddon... I hate saying I told you so but diplomacy is the only answer unless you want to see Ukraine obliterated and a nuclear war!

So you believe we should let Russia take/invade any territory they want?

So you believe we should let Russia take/invade any territory they want?
Not at all but we need to open communications, start diplomacy. I didn't think we should let them have Crimea but the pecedent was set then... We should not corner someone with nukes and just wait to call thier bluff or continue to watch innocent lives die without some sort of compromise, treaty, peace accord...diplomacy! I don't see any other way, well I can see other ways but all are very high risk.