Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should our response be if Russia invades Ukraine?

Logical choice. There are/will be surplus NATO F-16s available in the near future.
When the Billion dollar aid package was being voted on we were told this was for defensive weapons only, no tanks or fighter jets will be involved... We are slowly starting WWIII, gave the Iranians freedom to help fund Russia as we fund Ukraine while both Russia and Ukraine send kids to die for what?

When the Billion dollar aid package was being voted on we were told this was for defensive weapons only, no tanks or fighter jets will be involved... We are slowly starting WWIII, gave the Iranians freedom to help fund Russia as we fund Ukraine while both Russia and Ukraine send kids to die for what?

Not picking at you, but Putin started this crap; he could certainly decide to end the carnage and human suffering if he chooses to do so.

You should probably PM Putin and tell him you will buy him and his cabinet complimentary Bo-Berry biscuits if they will simply GTFO of Ukraine. LOL

Dibs on your stapler at the office when he subsequently decides to send a hit squad to take out you and your family. LOL

Not picking at you, but Putin started this crap; he could certainly decide to end the carnage and human suffering if he chooses to do so.

You should probably PM Putin and tell him you will buy him and his cabinet complimentary Bo-Berry biscuits if they will simply GTFO of Ukraine. LOL

Dibs on your stapler at the office when he subsequently decides to send a hit squad to take out you and your family. LOL
Paper enemy, so it was cool to take Crimea but now it is worth WWIII, things are never as black and white is you portray them... The only thing I have to fear. Is fear itself!

Last edited:
as a father with two boys this is starting to concern me...we are now sending offensive weapons...for those who think we need to continue ask yourself if it would be worth sending you sons/daughters to fight via a draft

More from the tactics of the wagner group

“We were fighting for about 10 hours in a row. And it wasn’t like just waves, it was uninterrupted. So it was just like they didn’t stop coming.”

Their AK-47 rifles became so hot from constant firing, Andriy says, that they had to keep changing them.

“It was about 20 soldiers on our side. And let’s say 200 from their side,” he says.

The Wagner way of war is to send a first wave of attackers that mainly comprises raw recruits straight out of Russian prisons. They know little of military tactics and are poorly equipped. Most just hope that if they survive their six-month contract they can go home rather than back to a cell

“They make the group – let’s say from 10 soldiers – reach 30 meters, then they start digging in to keep the position,” Andriy says of Wagner.

Another group follows, he says, to claim another 30 meters. “That’s how, step by step, (Wagner) is trying to move forward, while they lose a lot of people in the meantime.”

Only when the first wave is exhausted or cut down do Wagner send in more experienced combatants, often from the flanks, in an effort to overrun Ukrainian positions.

Andriy says facing the assault was a frightening and surreal experience.

“Our machine gunner was almost getting crazy, because he was shooting at them. And he said, I know I shot him, but he doesn’t fall. And then after some time, when he maybe bleeds out, so he just falls down.”

Andriy compares the battle to a scene out of a zombie movie. “They’re climbing above the corpse of their friends, stepping on them,” he says.

“It looks like it’s very, very likely that they are getting some drugs before attack,” he says, a claim that CNN has not been able independently to verify.

as a father with two boys this is starting to concern me...we are now sending offensive weapons...for those who think we need to continue ask yourself if it would be worth sending you sons/daughters to fight via a draft
The first Javelin missiles we sent last March were offensive weapons.
Russia has painted themselves and the west into corners. :mad:

We have no choice but to stand up to them. It has to end somewhere.

Didn't the Germans use something like Meth during WW2 for their soldiers....I looked it up and it was called pervitin

I don't disagree who the prime culprit is here...and it must end somewhere but what is that point?

Yeah, yeah and it will be a quick war and Ukraine is embarrassing Russia... Wouldn't it have been cheaper to let them keep their nukes, who negotiated taking thier nukes and told them we would protect them?

The only way this war ends is when Putin decides it's over, or if he gets overthrown. Neither of which I see a likely anytime soon. unfortunately.

Last edited:
I don't disagree who the prime culprit is here...and it must end somewhere but what is that point?
Russia has to stop fighting. If the west quits their support, then Russia is empowered to claim victory and then plan eventual retribution going forward.
Then Cold War II will be back for decades.
And this also empowers the PRC, DPRK, and any other potential adversary that's watching, that the west will back down if pushed.

The only way this war ends is when Putin decides it's over, or if he gets overthrown. Neither of which I see a likely anytime soon. unfortunately.
Dictators/authoritarians have a way of surviving & the Russians have a way of deferring blame to a scape goat.

Yeah, yeah and it will be a quick war and Ukraine is embarrassing Russia... Wouldn't it have been cheaper to let them keep their nukes, who negotiated taking thier nukes and told them we would protect them?
President Clinton?

Then you get this crap:

Shulga - who is from Kyiv, Ukraine, where his family still resides - was at the free-throw line, and “Russia” chants were heard from the Colorado State student section.

“On behalf of Colorado State, we apologize to the student-athlete and Utah State,” the school said in a series tweets. “This is a violation of our steadfast belief in the Mountain West Sportsmanship Policy and University Principles of Community.

Niko Medved and Colorado State handed it to us 85-53 in the Charleston Classic earlier this year, but they are 10-14 right now.

Utah State ended up winning the game 88-79 to go to 19-5 overall.

Good on 'em.

Last edited:
I mean really if you have not already left. Next thing you know we are going to have to trade some other high level prisoner for someone who did not think it was a good idea sometime back to get out.