Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should our response be if Russia invades Ukraine?

No, I set up COB's, FOB's and contingency construction projects for DOD, NAVFAC EURAFCENT and USACE from Iraq to Kuwait to Bahrain to Abu Dabhi to Saudi during Desert Storm. And in Afgahnistan I was a Site Manager, Operations Manager and QC Manager transitioning and auditing COB's/FOB's in Southern Afghanistan mainly Wolverine, TK, Howz-e-madad, Lagman and the surrounding COB's.
Very impressive. Thank you for your service.

Silly comparisons deserve silly answers.
Silly huh, I could have just said yes, instead I made it interesting but your answering a hypothetical question with a question... as if Russia publicly giving Mexico/TX or name the hypothetical country/state/terror group would not be considered an act of war... anyway have a good day!

Last edited:
Very impressive. Thank you for your service.
It was a great adventure and I was rewarded very well for it, thank you! It was my pleasure to try and give some semblance of normalcy to the men and women sacrificing for the RED, WHITE and ƁLUE everyday, a one star Gen told me once, "we will lose this war if you don't figure out how to get my men there ice cream" 😅🤣😂 and not one smile from his Full Bird down... I learned a ton and saw things this poor boy from 5 points thought he would only see in movies and read about in books, God Bless!

Silly huh, I could have just said yes, instead I made it interesting but your answering a hypothetical question with a question... as if Russia publicly giving Mexico/TX or name the hypothetical country/state/terror group would not be considered an act of war... anyway have a good day!
As a sovereign nation we have the right to give and or sell arms to other sovereign nations. If Putin doesn't want US/Western weapons being used against him all he has to do is stop his illegal and barbaric invasion of Ukraine.

As a sovereign nation we have the right to give and or sell arms to other sovereign nations. If Putin doesn't want US/Western weapons being used against him all he has to do is stop his illegal and barbaric invasion of Ukraine.
Simple as that, yet you still didn't answer the question... weird!

Spin it all you want. Putin invaded Ukraine. He's in the wrong, not Ukraine, not the US, not the other Western nations aiding Ukraine.
Thanks Captain obvious 🙄 life is black and white, wrong and right... simple is as simple does and we went to Iraq because of WMD's, 911 was the Talibans Osama, the polar caps will be melted by 2020, humans can fix the climate, Mail in ballots are safe, Ukraine didn’t use to be part of Russia...

And you still didn't answer the question!

No spin, what did I spin 🙄, we are talking about people losing life and limb!
When Ukraine attacked Crimea with US made missiles did they kill Russians or Ukranians on the beach?
They wouldn't have killed anyone if Russia hadn't invaded them.

They wouldn't have killed anyone if Russia hadn't invaded them.
The chicken before the egg lol
It's this simple in Isreal as well for those that have it all figured out... No need for diplomacy, Isreal should just obliterate them, they invaded them and they should pay!

The chicken before the egg lol
It's this simple in Isreal as well for those that have it all figured out... No need for diplomacy, Isreal should just obliterate them, they invaded them and they should pay!
How should Israel respond?