Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should our response be if Russia invades Ukraine?

We have never had a week like this past one in the history of our country before, but we will get through it.

What if we find out during the coming hurricane season that FEMA has been underfunded to pay for supporting the Ukraine war?

Things would further change for our country if Biden were to die from Covid, but the Ukraine money for this year has already been spent I believe.

Why should Putin risk taking further heavy losses until he finds out who our next POTUS will be? Maybe the stalemate in Ukraine will be even more so until after November and possibly beyond.

This UAF (Ukrainian Armed Forces) invasion into Russia may wind up being a brilliant move. Russia never saw this coming.

Already, thousands of Russians have been forced to evacuate and there is no good end in sight for Russia. This is a difficult situation for Russia.
Inevitably, the RA will push the UAF back out of Russia, but this forces Russia to redeploy large forces all along their borders to prevent reoccurance.
And the UAF continue to hit targets inside Russia everyday with drones & missiles.

I posted this about a year or so ago, but Kursk was the site of the largest tank battle of WW2 between the Soviets and the German army.

Ukrainian guerilla fighters got behind the Germans and helped win the battle. The more things change, the more they stay the same, I guess.

Ukraine appeared to be targeting Russia's airbases. The Nizhny Novgorod region is home to Savasleyka airbase, where Moscow's forces house aircraft equipped with the hypersonic Kinzhal missiles. According to local and Ukrainian media reports, multiple drones hit the airbase.

GettyImages-2164791569-scaled.jpg

This attack is turning out better than I thought it would. However at some point Russian is either going to drive them out or they're going to leave while they can on their own terms.

There's got to be voices in Russia (even if we don't hear them) telling Putin that it's time to end this madness. (I hope)

Wonder how long before they ask us for another $50 billion we don't have. Maybe one of the countries that is worried they may be overrun next can give Ukraine some money.